To install the .fob file open the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment and then connect to the database.
- Open the Object Designer (on the Tools menu, choose Object Designer)
- Import the .fob file (on the File menu, choose Import)
- Locate the import file (Jet Reports Objects.fob), and then choose Open.
- The .fob file includes modified objects. When prompted choose Yes to import all objects.
- Verify that no objects are to be skipped. Objects are skipped if the version of the object in the database is later than the one in the .fob file.
- Choose the OK button to import the .fob file.
The .fob file installs a set of business objects in the range of 14125500-14125504 and Table 14125600.
Jet Express users must have Read, Insert, Modify, Delete (RIMD-) permissions to Table 4125600 “Jet Cancellation”.
Checkout upcoming posts for more information.