To install the .fob file open the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment and then connect to the database.
- Open the Object Designer (on the Tools menu, choose Object Designer)
- Import the .fob file (on the File menu, choose Import)
- Locate the import file (Jet Reports Objects.fob), and then choose Open.
- The .fob file includes modified objects. When prompted choose Yes to import all objects.
- Verify that no objects are to be skipped. Objects are skipped if the version of the object in the database is later than the one in the .fob file.
- Choose the OK button to import the .fob file.
The .fob file installs a set of business objects in the range of 14125500-14125504 and Table 14125600.
Jet Express users must have Read, Insert, Modify, Delete (RIMD-) permissions to Table 4125600 “Jet Cancellation”.
Checkout upcoming posts for more information.
Crossing Republic Rd, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Published by Ashwini Tripathi
Company was incorporated under sub-section (2) of section 7 of Companies Act, 2013 and
rule 18 the Companies (Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Company Directors are (1) Ashwini Tripathi & (2) Rashmi Tripathi
We provide wide range of services currently only for Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
(2) Virtual Employee
(3) Hourly basis service
(4) Dedicated resource
You can hire/ contract/ offshore work. Provide assistance and service for Implementation,
Development and Upgrade.
We are also Partner under Affiliate/MVAR Program for NAV, AX & CRM.
Currently we are servicing to only international customers.
We have associated with some Indian Companies to service International Customers.
We have provided service to Microsoft Affiliated Partners too.
We have our own customers too.
View all posts by Ashwini Tripathi
4 thoughts on “Installing and Publishing the Jet Business Objects on the Microsoft Dynamics Server”
Comments are closed.