Jet Express is an Excel add-in which must be installed each client machine. The client machines must have Excel installed.
Download the current version of Jet Express
- Download the version of the product that matches your version of Microsoft Office (either 32-bit or 64-bit).
- Microsoft Office 2007 is 32-bit.
- If you are using Microsoft Office 2010 you can determine this by selecting the File On your version of Excel.
- Button in your Excel ribbon and then selecting either Help or Account, depending
- If you attempt to install the wrong version you will receive an error message and the application will not install.
- Run the .exe file.
- If you receive a message asking “Do you want to allow the following product to make
- Changes on this computer?” select YES.
Once Jet Report is installed, when you open your Excel you will get new Tab as Jet.
Checkout upcoming posts for more Information.
Crossing Republic Rd, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Published by Ashwini Tripathi
Company was incorporated under sub-section (2) of section 7 of Companies Act, 2013 and
rule 18 the Companies (Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Company Directors are (1) Ashwini Tripathi & (2) Rashmi Tripathi
We provide wide range of services currently only for Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
(2) Virtual Employee
(3) Hourly basis service
(4) Dedicated resource
You can hire/ contract/ offshore work. Provide assistance and service for Implementation,
Development and Upgrade.
We are also Partner under Affiliate/MVAR Program for NAV, AX & CRM.
Currently we are servicing to only international customers.
We have associated with some Indian Companies to service International Customers.
We have provided service to Microsoft Affiliated Partners too.
We have our own customers too.
View all posts by Ashwini Tripathi
4 thoughts on “Installing Jet Express for Excel – Navision 2015”
Comments are closed.