The required steps to use the reports are shown:
- Open the Report Selection – for example Sales page by doing one of the following:
- In the Search box, enter Report Selection – Sales, and then choose the related link.
- In the navigation pane, choose Departments, Administration, IT Administration, and then Reports.
In the Report Selection – Sales window, do the following:
- Set the Usage field to Invoice.
- In the Report ID field, replace 206 with 1306 (an New Mini Document Report.in 2015)
- Choose the OK button.
Set up the report selection to run report 1306 instead of report 206 when printing invoices.
Crossings Republik, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Published by Ashwini Tripathi
Company was incorporated under sub-section (2) of section 7 of Companies Act, 2013 and
rule 18 the Companies (Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Company Directors are (1) Ashwini Tripathi & (2) Rashmi Tripathi
We provide wide range of services currently only for Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
(2) Virtual Employee
(3) Hourly basis service
(4) Dedicated resource
You can hire/ contract/ offshore work. Provide assistance and service for Implementation,
Development and Upgrade.
We are also Partner under Affiliate/MVAR Program for NAV, AX & CRM.
Currently we are servicing to only international customers.
We have associated with some Indian Companies to service International Customers.
We have provided service to Microsoft Affiliated Partners too.
We have our own customers too.
View all posts by Ashwini Tripathi