Reporting functionality has been greatly improved in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 by adding support for defining report layouts in Word, and enabling end users to create custom RLDC and Word layouts for their reports. These two features make it easier to create visually pleasing document reports, as well as allow end users to modify reports to their liking with as little partner involvement as desired.
Today I am sharing again all the posts from earlier archive, if you missed you can find all of them below.
Soon I will come up with more posts on this topic. Till then go through below links and develop your skills so that we can take up few more complex ones.
- How many types of Layout is supported in NAV 2015?
- How to. Specify the Default Built-in Report Layout
- Import and Export a Word Report Layout
- Add Fields from a Report Dataset to a Word Report Layout
- Adding Image Fields
- Removing Label and Data Fields
- To create a Word report layout for a report
- Designing Report Layouts from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment
- Creating my first Word List Report in Navision 2015
- To modify the Word report layout
- Creating Custom Word Layout for Document Reports in Navision 2015
- Creating Word Mail Merge Report in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2015
- The New Report Scheduling feature for end users running reports in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2015