You can specify whether a report uses a built-in RDLC or Word report layout as the default layout.
To specify the default report layout
- In the development environment, on the Tools menu, choose Object Designer.
- In Object Designer, choose Report, select the report that you want to modify, and then choose Design.
- In Report Dataset Designer, select a blank row, and then on the View menu, choose Properties.
- In the Report – Properties window, set the DefaultLayout property to RDLC or Word.
- Save and compile the report..
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Published by Ashwini Tripathi
Company was incorporated under sub-section (2) of section 7 of Companies Act, 2013 and
rule 18 the Companies (Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Company Directors are (1) Ashwini Tripathi & (2) Rashmi Tripathi
We provide wide range of services currently only for Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
(2) Virtual Employee
(3) Hourly basis service
(4) Dedicated resource
You can hire/ contract/ offshore work. Provide assistance and service for Implementation,
Development and Upgrade.
We are also Partner under Affiliate/MVAR Program for NAV, AX & CRM.
Currently we are servicing to only international customers.
We have associated with some Indian Companies to service International Customers.
We have provided service to Microsoft Affiliated Partners too.
We have our own customers too.
View all posts by Ashwini Tripathi
1 thought on “How to. Specify the Default Built-in Report Layout”
Comments are closed.