Most waited Microsoft dynamics NAV 2016 finally got released.
Here I am providing with few helpful Quick Links which can help you explore the product and Explore features.
I will too explore and come up with new features & Explanation in my upcoming posts.
You may require for partner/customer login credentials to access these links.
Product Download Use this Link to access the product download DVD’s
Have a look at the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 What’s new (partner-only) documentation and drill into the dozens of supporting materials.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 can be ordered online using Order Central from October 6 2015.
- Customers will be able to deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, if desired, by using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 license key that will be issued through downgrade rights.
- The licenses of Microsoft Dynamics 2016 customers with an active enhancement plan will be automatically upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 starting October 6th, 2015.
- Existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 customers with an active enhancement plan are entitled to request a transition upgrade of their license to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 through Order Central from October 6th, 2015.
In order to run Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, you must have a valid Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 license file. You will find more information about how to correctly license Microsoft Dynamics NAV (partner-only).
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 introduces license key versioning. Please note the following specifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 license keys are not compatible with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 or Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 license keys are not compatible with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
- For more information, see the October 2015 release of the Microsoft Dynamics Perpetual Licensing Guide.
I will Explore and come with my Extracts from these documents soon. Till then keep exploring and sharing information with the community.